Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Sophie was a little lamb this year for halloween. I was afraid that she wouldn't want to dress up, but I didn't have any problems getting her to wear the costume. Our friends Kirsty, Hamish and Will came over to trick or treat with us. Will was a very cute little scarecrow. Sophie and Will had the greatest time. We bought a wagon for them to ride around in and I think that they mostly just liked climbing in and out of the wagon. Sophie loved running up to everyone's door and getting candy. She was very polite and would always say thank you (we've been working on manners -saying please and thank you) when she got a piece of candy. After we let the kids trick or treat we came home to some of the best chili Jason has ever made! It was the perfect thing to warm you up on a cool night.















1 comments:

Nanny said...

I think she is just soooooooooo cute. I wish I was there.