Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Sophie has always liked sleeping on the floor. When she was a baby I would keep a quilt on the floor and when she would get tired she would crawl to her blanket and take a nap. If she woke during the night she would want to lay on the floor and go back to sleep. I thought that those days were behind us, but apparently not. One night last week she woke up and came into our room and laid down on the floor and went back to sleep. I usually hear her when she is awake, but she is very quiet when she does this and I don't know she is there until I wake up. Guess she doesn't want me to make her go and get back in her bed. So, I decided that I would lay some blankets down for her to lay on if she decided to do it again. This is how I found her this morning when I woke up. I'm not really sure I like her sleeping on the floor in our room, but at least she is not waking me up to get into our bed.



0 comments: