Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthdays.......Another Year Has Come and Gone Gone



My birthday was this past Tuesday. I really don't feel like I am as old as I am. I think that running after a 2 year old keeps you young, but you definitely get worn out quicker. Sophie seems to have boundless energy these days (except for preschool days when she comes home worn out)! Anyway, Jason had to work on my birthday so we celebrated on Sunday. He and Sophie surprised me with a new laptop.....it's just what I've always wanted. Then he really surprised me by going to eat mexican food for dinner. For those of you who know, I love mexican food and Jason HATES mexican food. He was a good sport though and even said that his dinner was good. I really enjoyed it because we don't go very often and the food was really good. I have to say I had a really great birthday this year!

0 comments: