Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My baby's Gone Gone....She's now a big girl!!!


As everyone knows Sophie has started preschool. It has been tough on her and me. She has cried everyday when she gets dropped off. Each day a little less crying, but still crying. Well, today she didn't cry, so after a long nap we went to get "ice keen" and to the park to celebrate. I agree with Jason when he said he didn't know what was worse, her crying or her not crying anymore, because that meant she didn't need us. This is what Sophie's hair looks like when she wakes up every morning. Actually, this is a good day. She is giving me the "woman you have lost your mind for taking these pictures of me looking like this" look.

Chef Sophie is cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. She will not eat either one, but she likes to cook them. It is really hot slaving over a hot grill, but at least she looks good in her flashy shoes. Sophie believes you must ALWAYS look good and have cute shoes.

0 comments: