Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged....

Shelley Parker tagged me to post the fourth picture from my fourth picture file. It took me a few days to decide if I wanted to use the picture from my computer or the one from Jason's computer. Well....my computer won (it is the more recent picture of the two). Anyway, this is a picture of Sophie and our friend William playing at Chick-fil-a. They always have the best time playing together. Will is such a cutie and Jason says that he is Sophie's future husband. That would be great, but it is waaay tooooo early to think about that. We are so sad and will miss Will, Kirsty, Hamish, and new baby Madeline when they return to New Zealand (which rumor has it will be soon). We will definitely be planning a trip to New Zealand to visit them. Now I tag Sarah to post the fourth picture from her fourth picture file (I'm doing this so we can see new pictures on your blog page!)

0 comments: